Light & Motion Stella Pro 888 RF Kit
Light & Motion Stella Pro 888 RF Kit
The Stella series of single point LEDs (spLED) deliver lighting that renders colors beautifully, sets up fast and travels anywhere. Unlike panel style LED fixtures, the Stella’s output can easily be shaped and modified making it both a “hard” and “soft” light source. Plus their Li-ion batteries are integrated into the device making Stella is permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage. With no cords to plug in or ballast warm-up periods, Stella Pro spLEDs are ready at a moment’s notice and due to the lightweight design do not require heavy stands or counterweights. Featuring an extremely rugged waterproof construction, these powerful lights can operate in any location regardless of weather or power availability. RF wireless control further enhances the capability of the Stella Pro 8000 and gives shooters the ability to control the settings of one or multiple lights a range up to 200 meters outdoors and 60 meters indoors.
Light & Motion has partnered with Elinchrom Skyport technology, Tenba Bags and Kupo Grip to create a series of all in one Pro kits equipped with everything you need for a three point lighting setup.
The Stella Pro 888 RF Kit Includes:
(3x) Stella 8000 RF spLED (1x) Elinchrom EL- Remote Control For Stella (3x) 82mm Press On Fresnel 25_ Lens (3x) 82mm Press On Glo Bulb Diffuser (3x) 82mm Press On 3__ Speed Ring Holder/Gel Holder with Gel Frame (3x) 82mm Press on 50_ Focus Optic (3x) 82mm Press on Barn Doors (3x) High Leverage Handle (3x) YS Mount Pro (3x) C-Stand Mount (3x) 1/4-20 Adaptor (3x) KUPO 8' Click Stand (1x) Custom Tenba Rolling Grip Case (1x)Tenba BYOB 13/Packite case(3x) 24v External Power Supply
Stella Pro 888 RF Kit Features:
- Integrated Li-ion battery: Integrated Li-ion battery: The Stella Pro 8000 RF can run completely cord free - and because the battery is integrated into the device - Stella is permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage.
- Multiple Power Options: For longer shoots simply plug Stella into any AC or DC power source including DTap Gold-mount/V-Lock battery (DTap cable optional).
- 120-degree Beam Angle: Stella’s light can be easily adjusted via a broad range of modifiers and light shaping tools including Profoto, Elinchrom, DOP Choice, and Chimera adaptability*.
- High Output COB "Chip on Board" LED: Eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while also keeping Stella’s footprint small.
- Experience true cordless freedom and control an infinite number of Stella RFs from a small remote (EL Remote Control) with a range up to 200 meters outdoors and 60 meters indoors with built in Elinchrom wireless communication receiver.
Stella Pro 888 RF Kit Specs:
• Certified TLCI 93+, CRI 92+, CCT 5600 Kelvin
• Output up to 8000 Lumens with 14,210 Lux at 1 Meter with Fresnel lens
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery for 50 minutes – 4 hours of cord-free operation
• Tested to 7000 fps flicker free
• Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
• Dimming with stepped or continuous smooth control
• Controlled focus from 120° to 50° & 25° spot via press-on modifiers
• OLED Digital Display for precise readout of RF settings, output, battery and charge status
• Integrated variable speed fan with low decibel levels automatically turns on when light output exceeds 5000 lumens
• Runs off wall power or DTAP (11 - 25V) - When plugged into an external power source max light output will be 6300 lumens to protect battery
• Fast Charge of 2 hours, 80% charged in 1.5 hrs - may vary depending on battery temperature
• Built in Elinchrom wireless communication receiver supports up to 20 frequency channels and 4 light groups with a range up to 200 meters outdoors and 60 meters indoors
Chimera SuperProPlusXXS and Chimera 3” Speedring (w/ Speedring/Gel Holder), Profoto OCF Softbox 2' OCTA & Profoto OCF Speedring (w/Profoto Adapter ), Elinchrom Lightshapers require Rotalux to Profoto Speedring (w/Profoto Adapter), DOPChoice Snapbag Flex Softbox.