Light & Motion Stella Pro 225 RF Kit
Light & Motion Stella Pro 225 RF Kit
The Stella series of single point LEDs (spLED) deliver lighting that renders colors beautifully, sets up fast and travels anywhere. Unlike panel style LED fixtures, the Stella’s output can easily be shaped and modified making it both a “hard” and “soft” light source. Plus their Li-ion batteries are integrated into the device making Stella is permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage. With no cords to plug in or ballast warm-up periods, Stella Pro spLEDs are ready at a moment’s notice and due to the lightweight design do not require heavy stands or counterweights. Featuring an extremely rugged waterproof construction, these powerful lights can operate in any location regardless of weather or power availability. RF wireless control further enhances the capability of the Stella Pro 5000 and gives shooters the ability to control the settings of one or multiple lights a range up to 200 meters outdoors and 60 meters indoors.
Light & Motion has partnered with Elinchrom Skyport technology, Tenba Bags and Kupo Grip to create a series of all in one Pro kits equipped with everything you need for a three point lighting setup.
The Stella Pro 225 RF Kit Includes:
(2x) Stella 2000 spLED 5600K (1x) Stella 5000 spLED 5600K (3x) 82mm Press On Fresnel 25º Lens (3x) 82mm Press On Glo Bulb Diffuser (3x) 82mm Press On 3" Speed Ring Holder/Gel Holder (3x) 3" Gel Frame (3x) 82mm Press on 50º Focus Optic (3x) 82mm Press on Barn Doors (1x) High Leverage Handle (1x) YS Mount Pro (3x) C-Stand Mount (2x) Cold Shoe Mount (3x) 1/4-20 Adaptor (1x) 6 ft extension cord (3x) KUPO 8' Click Stand (1x) Custom Tenba Rolling Grip Case (1x)Tenba BYOB 13/Packite case (2x) 12v External Power Supply (1x) 24v External Power Supply (1x) Elinchrom EL- Remote Control For Stella
- Integrated Li-ion battery: Stella Pro spLEDs can run completely cord free - and because the battery is integrated into the device - Stella is permissible in both checked and carry-on luggage.
- Multiple Power Options: For longer shoots simply plug Stella into any AC or DC power source including DTap Gold-mount/V-Lock battery (DTap cable optional).
- 120-degree Beam Angle: Stella’s light can be easily adjusted via a broad range of modifiers and light shaping tools including Profoto, Elinchrom, DOP Choice, and Chimera adaptability*.
- High Output COB "Chip on Board" LED: Eliminates the multi-shadow effect that can be a problem with panel-style light sources while also keeping Stella’s footprint small.
- Experience true cordless freedom: Control an infinite number of Stella RFs from a small remote (EL Remote Control) with a range up to 200 meters outdoors and 60 meters indoors with built in Elinchrom wireless communication receiver. Note RF functionality only available on Stella 5000 RF and 8000 RF models.
Stella 225 RF Pro Kit Specs:
• Certified TLCI 90+, CRI 90+, CCT 5600 Kelvin (Stella 2000) TLCI 93+, CRI 92+, CCT 5600 Kelvin (Stella Pro 5000 RF)
• Output up to: 2000 Lumens with 6260 Lux at 1 meter (Stella 2000), 5000 Lumens with 9,100 Lux at 1 Meter with Fresnel lens (Stella Pro 5000 RF)
• Rechargeable Li-ion battery maintains: 50-415 minutes (Stella 2000), 1.5 – 6.25 hours of cord-free operation (Stella Pro 5000 RF)
• Sophisticated flicker-free firmware
• Regulated lumen output - does not fade during use
• Dimming with stepped or continuous smooth control
• Controlled focus from 120° to 50° & 25° spot via press-on modifiers
• OLED Digital Display offers precise readout of RF settings, output, battery and charge status.
• Runs off wall power or DTAP (11 - 25V)
Chimera SuperProPlusXXS and Chimera 3” Speedring (w/ Speedring/Gel Holder), Profoto OCF Softbox 2' OCTA & Profoto OCF Speedring (w/Profoto Adapter ), Elinchrom Lightshapers require Rotalux to Profoto Speedring (w/Profoto Adapter), DOPChoice Snapbag Flex Softbox.